Skip to main content

Larger Share of Tax Revenue Sought for Oil & Gas Producing Counties

The North Dakota Association of Oil & Gas Producing Counties says changes may be made in the next legislative session to increase the share of oil and gas taxes going back to oil and gas producing counties. The association has been working with legislators and others to discuss potential legislative proposals. Legislators may consider increasing the share received by oil production counties to 60 percent, with the state receiving the remaining 40 percent of the oil production and extraction tax revenues. Read more in the Dickinson Press.

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *